Wednesday, October 26, 2016

POLAROID




1.      The strongest area of my work was the Polaroid, since I really just positioned them any way I wanted too.
2.      Although that was the strongest area of my work, an area that could've been improved is the background only because it wasn't my first choice so I didn't really plan it out. I just quickly put it together in order to have one.

3. But what I found easy about this project was importing and positioning the Polaroid, while also cropping out what I didn't need in order to make it look 3Dish.
4. The only thing I found difficult was the use of different tools and skills within Photoshop like merging, and cropping.
5.      The tools  I mainly used were both the lasso tools, and the eraser to take out what I didn't need around the Polaroid. 
6.     The goal of this project was to create Polaroid using a picture of our choosing, and I think I fulfilled that goal as shown above by using a photo in a Polaroid form with a background that goes with my image. Therefore I don't think I'd change anything if I was to do this activity again.

1 comment:

  1. Effort: 4
    Composition: 2 (try avoiding the center)
    Objective: 3 (Missing mixed media requirement)
    Photoshop Editing: 3
    Print Quality: 4
    Blog Reflection: 3
    19=B-

    ReplyDelete