Thursday, September 29, 2016

Artist Reflection






   The strongest area of my work was the composition, arranging the letters in a specific place along with the font type. Although an area I could improve on would be being more creative; using more than just one font, I could've mixed the fonts around. There's just more tools I could've used to make letter assignment pop more. But I honestly forgot how to use Adobe Photoshop, which made this art activity difficult.

   It was slightly easy to create this because I remembered the basics only. Maybe if I actually remembered more my art work probably wouldn't be so basic. To create this I only layered and I think I clipped one of the images so the B would be above the color theory; burgundy and white.

     The goal of this art activity was to create a Photoshop document with just one letter using basic Photoshop skills, which I exhibited for the most part. But if I could do this activity again I'd try using more skills.  

1 comment:

  1. Effort: 1
    Composition: 3
    Originality: 1
    Elements/Principals: 4
    Reflection: 3
    12=C-

    ReplyDelete