Monday, November 28, 2016

CARTOON ME



The strongest area of this piece of work was drawing the cartoon and scanning it onto the computer, then putting it into Photoshop
I don't think there's any area in this piece of work where improvement can be made, I actually like how this cartoon came out
The easiest part of this art activity had to be sketching the cartoon, and coloring it in, in Photoshop, while connecting the lines to one another using the polygon lasso tool was kind of difficult
To due this art activity I used illustrator, paint bucket, pen tool, and lasso tool to put this cartoon together
The goal of this activity was to create a cartoon of ourselves, and I demonstrated this by turning my sketch on paper to a cartoon of myself by using illustrator and Photoshop
If I could do this project again. I'd make sure that the lines in my sketch were closed, it was kind of difficult to use the paint bucket because it'd go out of the sketch filling unwanted space since it wasn't closed.

1 comment:

  1. Cartoon Creativity:4
    Effort:4
    Dodge/Burn:2 ( Only on the cheeks)
    Pen tool:3 (some gaps)
    Craftsmanship: 3.5
    Blog:2(What is the strongest thing about this artwork? You didn't answer the question. Your not explaining your answers. How did you use the tools? Double check what the goal of the assignment was. Very vague.)
    18.5/24= 80%

    ReplyDelete